CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Relieved and Confused

I went to the doctors today for all the problems I have been having with my chest and breathing. I was told on Thursday that I had a wider than usual and enlarged heart that could be caused from anything from a viral infection to cancer, of course you can imagine what I have been going through waiting for the results, which didn't get back until today. I have also recently been waking up in the middle of the night with what I am told are anxiety attacks that make me fear for my life.

So, I go to the Drs today and he tells me everything is normal. My heart looks fine and all my blood work came back clean. He thinks I have a respirtory infection and anxiety attacks. I am so relieved and thank the Lord. I pray that I get better very soon. I have never had any of this happen to me before and it scares me. I can feel my body slowly getting to the point where I can't take it anymore. I have gotten to the point where I am afraid to even fall asleep at night in fear of having what I now am told are these attacks that make me feel like I am going to die.

I am so thankful for all the support I have gotten from friends and family. Your prayers and concerns are greatly appreciated and needed. I couldn't have gotten through these last few days without you. Please pray for my healing and strength for whatever lays ahead of me to get this out of my system.

It does make you think and start examing your life in a different light. And I must admit there a many aspects of my life that I know I need to work on. I need to do things that I know I should be doing but am just to lazy to do. I know I am not living my life to the fullest and being the best mother,wife,daughter,friend,sister that I know I can and should be and I am going to work on that. I HAVE to work on that. I am going to try my hardest to be a better person for myself and those around me. I pray for all the families out there that have to go through sickness and especially life threatening ones. I can only imagine what they have to go through and it saddens me to even think about it.

0 comments: