CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Walking and such


So my big boy is walking now. He is still working on balance but he is doing it all on his own with a few stumbles along the way. He is growing up so fast. Just watching his little short self walk is so cute and brings a smile to my face,something that I am very much in need of at this point in my life.
He also is starting to pick up on his vocabulary,he now says mama, dada,baba,hot,bad,and something that is similar to Kyla lol. Sometimes you just have to slow down on all your daily life activities and stresses and see whats really in front of you and my children help me do that.

Anyway just wanted to give an update on my big boy

The girls are doing great too. Kyla is still loving school and Emma is still wanting nothing to do with it lol. They too are growing so fast and getting so smart and unique each in their own special way. Its amazing how three beings from the same genes can be so different.

0 comments: